Where is the last company logo? The fonts corresponding to the brand guidelines? Where are the banners of the last campaign? Is this the validated version? And our Press clippings?
I bet you have already faced some of those issues.
Here are a few tips for a better document organization:
1. Think what people are looking for. Don’t forget the basic stuff: logo, baseline, basic corporate story, advertising campaigns, press releases
2. Define user groups: press, influencers, stores, network, members, customers, aficionados, employees. Maybe different needs depending on location.
3. Have someone in charge. His role is to collect the information and upload them in the right place.
4. Don’t be afraid to share. Except in very specific businesses you should be generous with your content.
5. Use a nice and efficient platform.